Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Value
Value Scale and Gradation
A value scale is a range of light to darkness that has a slow change to blend it in called gradation
Shadow and Highlights
shadow : shadow is the dark parts like in this portrait here were the light doesn't hit and you can't see that well
Nupur Kumar, and Lucas Koenig the awesome
value is when light hits an object and creates a range of light to darkness
highlights: highlights make the picture pop out and have value. highlights are the parts you can see.
shading: shading is dark to light like shadow and highlight but combined. also you need a light source to show value.
a portrait is a painting or drawing of a face.
Materials: pencil, paper, and an ink pad
how to make something light to dark?
A 3-D shape such as a cube and sphere
Photo Realism is a painting or drawing that looks like an actual photo.