Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The cranial cruciate ligament rupture
Transcript of The cranial cruciate ligament rupture
Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture
The cranial cruciate ligament (CrCL) is one of the most important stabilizers inside the canine stifle joint .
In humans the CrCL is called the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).
1.Sudden rotation of the stifle .
2.Hyperextension, hyperflexion .
3.Stifle dislocation .
senility, obesity, abnormal bone conformation.
1.difficulty rising from a sit.
2.non-weight bearing lameness.
3.joint swelling "effusion".
4.unwillingness to play.
5.atrophy of thigh muscles
Lateral capsular and fascial imbrication