Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
7 Tips for Writing Exam Essays.
Transcript of 7 Tips for Writing Exam Essays.
Step No. 2. Explain your statement in relation to the question. Just because it is obvious doesn't mean you don't have to include it.
Step No. 3. Look at the argument with critical distance. Discuss the basic premise. It is an opportunity to show you can think for yourself. This is the most difficult part but is needed for higher marks. 5. Conclusion You can weigh up different arguments and decide which is the strongest and most relevant. You should also try and add something new instead of repeating yourself. 6. How much to write? Lots of students write 1 side then stop. There is no write answer as to how much you should write but you should write however much you can in the allotted time 7. Did you answer the question ? The worst thing to do when writing an essay
is once you've finished, realizing you answered the wrong question.