Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Massachusetts
Massachusetts had ship building and manufacture of ships. fishing and whaling were the main trades along the coast.
Founded by: John Winrthop
Founded in: 1630
Region: New England Colonies
Massachusetts had a jagged coast in hills. Typical geography of New England colonies had mountains and trees short summers and long winters.
Fish, timber , fur, ships, and livestock were the main trades in Massachusetts .
Natural resources were fish, forest , and whaling. Farming was difficult because of the landscape.
not a specific religion but not lot's of religions freedom and they did not take kindly to other religions
Famous battles in
the most famous battles in Massachusetts
were the battle of Lexington and the battle