Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
negative tree changes
Transcript of negative tree changes
new england's people are too steeped in their traditions to know that things naturally change and that you must change with them. 10000 YEARS AGO EVERY 50 YEARS THE NEW ENGALND FORREST WOULD CHANGE. NOW THE TREES HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH THAT WHAT IS THERE NOW IS NOT THE SAME AS 10000 YEARS AGO. models of our future planet indicate that EARTH will have warmed up to 4 degrees. this has many people worried of harmful effects like melting ice caps climate changes and land masses changing. planet watch ARE THE PEOPLE OF NEW ENGALND TAKING CARE OF THE CURRENT FORRESTS? action PLAN!
area used to be highly industrial and
its technology is outdated
by becoming more eco friendly buildings
no the changing area has had no ill effects. people are doing comunity service by planting new trees in their forrest CLIMATE IS EFFECTED BY LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS.
THE CLIMATE IS WARMING UP JUST ENOUGH TO EFFECT THINGS LIKE ALLERGIES WATER TEMPS AND WEATHER.