Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Famous scientists web pages
Transcript of Famous scientists web pages
I am a scientist and worked with radioactivity.I discovered radium and polonium two radioactive elements.Discovered why radioactive elements glow(it's caused by changing atoms).(At the time atoms were thought to be stable and couldn't change.) I invented the x-ray machine.I also taught soliders in world war2 how to use it.
What I'm mainly known for.
Born in and live in
When I finished high-school at the top of the class I didn't have enough money to go to collage. So me and big sister made a deal:I would pay for her to go to college in France and when she was finished she would pay for me to go.I went to the university of France.
How I got interested in my work.
Marie curie's profile.
By: Trista Spitzer per1
Marie curie research project presentation.