Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Feminist Ethical Decision-Making Model
Jo Ann Weisson 23 September 2012
Transcript of Feminist Ethical Decision-Making Model
by Mandi Gordon and Jo Ann Weiss Feminist Ethical Decision-Making;
Listening to your intuition Uses emotional and
intuitive aspects of the
counselor's responses to the situation Recognizes cultural biases
value-based decisions Awareness of power difference
between client and counselor The inclusion of the counselor is crucial in describing the decision making process