Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Meander
1) Digital rendering
2) Layer hand-drawn art
3) 2D artwork "sticks" to CG layer
4) The two animation teams work back and forth the animation technique behind Paperman Blended 3D techniques with 2D animation using Meander Beauty and the Beast (1991) Works Cited Breznican, Anthony. "'Paperman': The future of hand-drawn animation is Disney's new retro short." Entertainment Weekly. 28 Jun 2012: n. page. Web. 28 Feb 2013.
itsartmag. "Paperman Breakdown." It's Art Mag. 02 Oct 2012: n. page. Web. 28 Feb 2013.
Zahed, Ramin. "A Cutting-Edge Valentine to a Gone-by Era." Animation Magazine. 06 Aug 2012: n. page. Web. 28 Feb 2013. [Animation process of Paperman using Meander] There’s something about that hand of the artist that I really admired so much. It was so expressive and it can tell such great emotion with such simplicity.