Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Detroit: UNESCO "Creative Cities Network" Presentation
Transcript of Detroit: UNESCO "Creative Cities Network" Presentation
> Detroit // 1967
> Design Legacy // 1940 - 1970
> A Move Away from Design // 1990
> Design in Unexpected Places // 1990-2010
> An Infrastructure Grows // 2005-Present
> A New Design Vocabulary // 2010-Present
Reclaiming Design //
Detroit as a global center of design:
prosperity, decline and renewal
Executive Director, Detroit Creative Corridor Center
(t) @detroitcreative // @matthewclayson
Design Credit: John Kalmar