Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chemical v. Physical Changes in Matter: How Can You
Transcript of Chemical v. Physical Changes in Matter: How Can You
Physical Changes in Matter
Physical Change or
Energy is a transfer!
In a chemical change, a new
substance is created
A chemical change cannot be undone
Chemical changes create a new
Chemical changes cannot be undone
You can tell a chemical change
by using your senses
Chemical changes create heat, give off a gas, or leave something behind
Physical change can be undone
No new substance is created
in a physical change
The original substances stay
the same in a physical change
A physical change can be undone
energy yet to be transferred
Chemical Changes in Matter
Can I see it?
Can I hear it?
Can I feel it?
Can I smell it?
In a physical change, no new substance is created.
What kind of change
(physical or chemical)
do you predict?