Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Japan
Transcript of Welcome to Japan
Not just an ordinary island.
All along the island i noticed the beautiful structures of the great Buddha, representing the strength in government and Chinese influence.
Please do come visit sometime,
As you know it is 783 CE and the country of Japan is full of rich smells, paintings with Kanji written all over, Buddha sculptures, as well as music filling the air. Emperor Kammu outdone himself with a relatively peaceful reign, but Japan's monarchs still have little control over big events.
It would be lovely for you to come visit the country to see how Japan relates to China(
China's Tang Dynasty
) and experience a different lifestyle than what it is back in the United States.