Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of ZERO CONDITIONAL
Transcript of Copy of ZERO CONDITIONAL
If i heat water
Situations that are universal truths
For example: If you heat water, it boils
Is formed of the next way
If Clause + Main Clause
We use the Zero Conditional
The Zero Conditional Have
Affirmative, Negative, And
If i heat water, it boils
If i am late to work, my boss gets angry
Unless it rains, the road
doesn't get wet
I N T E R R O G A T I V E
Question: If you mix black and white paint,
What do you get?
Answer: If I mix black and white paint
i get grey
Other form to express the negative form:
If it doesn't rains,
the road doesn't get wet
The conditional sentences are formed
for two phrases(If Clause + Main Clause)