Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Theme
Good will conquer evil.
Conservation is important.
A theme is a broad idea, message, or moral of a story. The message may be about life, society, or human nature. Themes often explore timeless and universal ideas and are almost always implied rather than stated explicitly.
Abstract Noun + Author Opinion =
Use the abstract noun and write
a sentence saying what you think the
author is trying to tell his/her readers
about that idea.
1. What a character learns/discovers
2. Conflict in the story
What if I'm having a hard time
figuring out what the story is about?
(Use an abstract noun)
What is this story really about?
Theme asks us to identify:
Something you can think of, but not touch
love is worth dying for
forgiveness is better than revenge