Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Five Love Languages of Children
Transcript of The Five Love Languages of Children
& Closeness There are two sides of love: giving and receiving. How can I demonstrate
love so that my child can sense it? A crowd gathered outside a cathedral in Prague Is anyone speaking my language? We may be communicating love in our primary way and the recipient doesn't feel it. This can be frustrating for both parties. To speak a love language is to express love
and concern to another person in the primary emotional language of the other person. 1. Words of Encouragement
2. Acts of Service
4. Quality Time
5. Touch The Five Love Languages You're so lazy!!!! Studies show that it takes anywhere from 3-11 positive comments to cancel out a negative comment. Nice going Thank you
You're so creative I love being with you I love you
That was really kind Gift-Giving Quality Time Love Completely and Unconditionally It’s important that you express love
to your children in all five love languages.
This modeling will benefit your children
as they grow up and have relationships with others
who have various primary love languages. Intentionally be present and show this through eye contact, active listening, touch, and body language. by Dr. Gary Chapman & Dr. Ross Campbell