Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Buddhism
1. All life is suffering
Four Noble Truths
Altered ideas of Hinduism - dharma, karma, samsara
Gods/goddess aren't necessary
Enlightenment comes from within
All believers are equal
2. Suffering is caused
3. One can be freed from desire.
4. One is freed of desire by following the Eightfold Path
1. Right view
2. Right intention
3. Right speech
4. Right action
5. Right livelihood
6. Right effort
7. Right mindfulness
8. Right concentration
= Ethical Conduct
State of peace and harmony
(outside the reincarnation cycle)
*wasn't based on caste
From the story, what are the main beliefs of Buddhism?
Lived 563-483 BCE
Searched to understand suffering
Not too much pleasure
Not extreme self-denial
List 3 major beliefs of Buddhism
What portion was "fuzzy"? What is confusing to you?