Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 2, Lesson 20
Transcript of Unit 2, Lesson 20
Where do you stand?
Do you think that assisted suicide should be legal?
Consider moral/ethical reasons
Write down three comments or reasons to support your stance
Be prepared to share during the discussion
What is another possible response to the question?
Why might people oppose your view?
Write down three reasons to support the opposite viewpoint (counterclaim)
Take an article, a folder, and a tag from the front of the room
Write your name on the tag and attach it to the folder- this will be your portfolio
Monday, October 27th
Practice accountable talk
Let other people finish speaking!
Death With Dignity
Generate high level questions that are not able to be answered by reading the text
Note any unfamiliar words
Consider which side of the issue you stand on
um it up
Assisted suicide should/should not be legal in the United States.