Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Short Story 'In the Rubbish Tin'
Transcript of Copy of Short Story 'In the Rubbish Tin'
In the rain
In the rubbish tin
Little girl neglected gets stuck in rubbish tin
Children copy what adults do
Neglecting children is making them worthless like rubbish
"She leaned over and punched Chubby in the eye. 'There Chubby. That's what you get. Just like what Dad does.' "
". . . it was not until Phillipa was in the Home . . . that she learned to feed Chubby every day."
"A lady in the Home had read her stories about a magic princess."
"We'll get in our hidey-place."
"You know what Chubby. You and me will be like Mum and Dad."
"Phillipa was stuck in the rubbish tin. . . 'Help' , she called. But no one could hear her."
"It's the brats birthday, said Ruth. . . I never bought her a present. We can't afford them. She swallowed the last pill."