Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cloud Computing
High Maintenance Cost
Dependency Over Networks
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Software as a Service (Saas)
Relying on the
Cloud computing is computing in which large groups of remote servers are networked to allow centralized data storage and online access to computer services or resources.
Cloud Application Layers
Game as a Service
The term 'Cloud' is taken as a metaphor of the internet in a paper published by MIT in 1996, which talks about the idea of cloud computing.
History Of Cloud Computing
Dr. Mahmood Kazaal
December 7, 2014
John McCarthy introduced
the cloud computing concept
First business cloud computing website
& Identity Management
Improved & Personalized
Powerful & Thinner
A photo that shows the evolution of file storage.
Now its all in a single cloud.
The cloud symbol was
used to represent
Yizang, ''overview of cloud computing'' E-Business and E-Government (ICEE), 2011 International Conference, p. 4,2011.
Larry, ''What is Cloud Computing'' Technology and Development, 2013 Forbes, p. 2,2013