Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Monday, Feb 8th 2016
Transcript of Monday, Feb 8th 2016
Continuing the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
Physical Warm Up
Teacher led, except when Zach is present because he knows what to do.
Vocal Warm Up
1. Using sufficient airflow
2. Engaging the whole body
3. Agility/flexibility of the voice
4. Release of tension
Review Vocal Progress from Last Week While Applying Vocal Warm Up Prinicples
Sing as an ensemble. Goal think about our vocal warm up and apply one principle that we focused on during these next few minutes.
Continuing the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens! Goal: student happiness and success.
Homework: 2nd, 4th, 6th Periods - Combining the Treble and Bass Flash Cards. Quiz this Wednesday-2 min.
Sylvan Choir: Part Check on Agnus Dei Rehearsal Mark #s 2-3 Wednesday.
Sylvan Singers: Part Check on Sleep, measures 14-26 - Wednesday.
Stretches. Cardio. Deep breathing exercises.
2nd, 4th, 6th Period: Bass Flash Cards with a partner in preparation for your 2min pass off quiz Wed.
3rd Period: Continue to Rehearse!