Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Teaching is nurturing
Transcript of Teaching is nurturing
The rich soil of academic standards nourishes learning.
Teachers bloom like marigolds to provide positive thinking, care, support, and encouragement.
Teachers shine a positive light on learning and prepare students to lead the way.
Compassion, joy, and lighthearted fun are some components of the water needed for learners to flourish.
The classroom is the greenhouse nursery
where many varieties of students learn and grow.
Lesson Plans, differentiations, accommodations, and
modifications remove impediments.
Structure for 21st Century skills:
collaboration, critical thinking,
creativity, literacy, and life skills.
Projects, enrichment activities, and
specials are the