Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HANDBALL
The handball field
40 meters long
20 meters wide
The goal is:
two meters high
three meters wide
in the floor anchor
with two different colors paint
Goalkeeper from Germany,
seven fixed positiones:
left/right backs (RL/RR)
left/right wingers (LA/RA)
circle runner (KM)
1906: the first handball rules
29. October 1917: birthday of handball
1928: the first counries-play
1980-es: became olympic
In a normal handballgame you play two times about 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes is a break about 10 minutes.
Every trainer can take a "Team Time Out".
This is a break of the game for one minute.
hold the ball for three seconds
bounce the ball so long as you want
You can`t bounce the ball, when you bounced it befor you hold it.
You can also make fouls. When it is a little foul the other team get the ball. But when it is a bigger one are also punishments:
2 minutes suspension
I tell you now something about my favorite sport.
Thank you for your attention.
In Europe, Asia, South America and North Africa play the people handball.
The best national handball league is in Germany.
Now are the best teams:
Rhein Neckar Löwen
and so on.