Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FOOD CHAIN,WEB AND PYRAMID
Transcript of FOOD CHAIN,WEB AND PYRAMID
Plant use the energy from the sun to make food for anmials.
A herbivore eats the seeds or grass.
A hawk, badger or Coyote will kill and eat prairie dog.
A turkey vulture might eat what the coyote does not eat.
Food chain, food pyramid and food web
A bear would eat anything it can catch.
Prairie Dog Primary Consumer
Squirrel Primary Consumer
The prairie dogs body will decompose.
Deer Primary Consumer
Producer- something that can be food for a herbevor using photosynthesis.
Primary consumer- eats only plants.
Secondary consumer eats only meat
Scavenger- eats leftovers
Apex- eats both plants and meat.
Definition of Food Pyramid
Raccoon Secondary Consumer
Skunk Secondary Consumer
Lion Apex Consumer
A series of organisms.
The food pyramid is a diagram shaped like a pyramid. The pyramid defines who is at the bottom of the of the food pyramid and who is at the top.
Polar Bear Apex
A Food Web directs you in natures path of witch animals eat what to live.
Food web definition
Herbivore- eats only plants
Carnivore- eats only meat.