Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Difference Between Developed and Developing Countries!
Transcript of Difference Between Developed and Developing Countries!
They have a better educational system and medical help. Here is a video about the difference between Developed and Developing Countries. Literacy Rate graph by region and gender! :) End Notes and Bibliography Information is from: Wikipedia :)
Videos from: YouTube
Comparing Developed and Developing Countries Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kRC6FZr-Nk
Difference Between Developed and Developing Countries: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DF5M3f2Iz8 Questions!! What's Per Capita Income?
What is Literacy Rate?
What is a Developed Country?
What is a Developing Country?
What is Life Expectancy? Answers 1. Per Capita Income is the nations
income divided by the population.
2. Literacy Rate is how many people above
the age of 15 can read and write.
3. A developed country is a country that
has a high level of development.
4. A developing country is a country that
5. Life Expectancy is how long a person is expected to live.