Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Operator billing intro - Velti Pay
Transcript of Operator billing intro - Velti Pay
the world of
paying for stuff
mobile phone bill Operator Billing What is it? Premium SMS * Send 'reverse billed' text to pay Direct Operator Billing * Click on 'pay now' icon on fixed or
mobile site to debit fee from bill Addressable market: 4bn phone owners vs 1.5bn card holders Smooth payment flow: one or two clicks vs dozens of clicks – reduces 'cart abandonment' More security: operator billing uses 'two factor' authentification The arguments for
operator billing Challenges for operator billing Revenue shares: vary from 40% to 15% depending on country Apps: Not (yet) on native iOS, only selected Google Play country stores Physical goods: Some confusion
over EU rules on payment for
'real world' items Who's using it? * Games, gambling, dating * Charities, TV voting * wi-fi access, ISPs, parking, ticketing * Smart TV
* Social commerce (Facebook, twitter)
* Collaborative consumption: airbnb etc
* Magazines, newspapers
* Physical goods Who's looking into it? Branding at checkout and on receipts Thanks for listening Tim Green
editor in chief
Mobile Money Revolution