Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Dye Your Hair With Kool Aid
Transcript of How to Dye Your Hair With Kool Aid
1. Put on gloves to prevent staining. If you don't want to wear gloves, be aware that your skin may stain but you can still remove the Kool-Aid from it.
2. Add the Kool-Aid packages to a small bowl. Be sure to use the unsweetened version, to avoid creating sticky hair. Don't use the artificially sweetened kind, because the chemicals might hurt your eyes. You may need to use more than one package, depending on the length of your hair, and how deep you want the color.
3. Add a few drops of conditioner to help the color from the Kool-Aid permeate the hair more evenly. Adding conditioner also helps to make a paste, which is easier to apply.
4. Mix 3-6 packages of Kool-Aid, the water, and the conditioner together, until the ingredients form a smooth paste. Keep mixing out all of the lumps; it must be completely lump-free before using.
5. Wrap the person whose hair you're dying in towel
Dying your hair
1. Work the Kool-Aid paste into the hair, starting near the roots.
2. Continue adding the Kool-Aid paste down the middle of the hair.
3. Work the Kool-Aid paste onto the tips of your hair.
4. Put up sections of hair to ensure that you color the lower layers of hair too.
5. Wrap the hair in several long strips of plastic wrap. You have to sleep with the plastic wrap.This will trap the moisture in, allowing for a deeper color change. It would be a good idea to wrap your pillow in an old towel in case the plastic wrap moves around while sleeping.
Dying your hair Cont.
6. After you sleep, remove the plastic wrap.
7. Thoroughly rinse your hair with lukewarm water. Do not shampoo! If you use shampoo, the color will wash straight out. Apply conditioner if you want, then rinse again. Comb your hair out and wait for it to dry. The final tint will be less obvious with wet hair.
By: Mariam Musallam
Picture of the final...
I hoped you liked this Prezi. So, What will you do with Kool Aid???
If you want a different hair color but don't want to use harsh chemicals, here is a way on how to dye your hair with Kool aid. I will show you to dye your hair with one, a Kool-Aid drink mix powder. The color will last a couple of days and your hair won't get damaged by harsh chemicals used in temporary dyes.