Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gorillas SWJCS
What age do they usually live to?
Gorillas usually live up to 40 years old in the wild. They live up to 50 years old in a zoo.
What is a gorilla's height?
If gorillas stand on their back legs they can be 6 feet tall.
What is the gorilla population?
The gorilla population is about 100,000 to 200,000, but it is growing smaller. This is caused by habitat loss and diseases.
Gorillas were originally from Africa.
Are there different types of gorillas?
There are 4 different types of gorillas. They are the Mountain Gorilla, the Western Lowland Gorilla, the Eastern Lowland Gorilla, and the Cross River.
Where are gorillas from?
1. www.livescience.com, by Live Science Staff
2.www.worldbookonline.com, by Randall L. Susman
3.www.arkive.org, by Dr. E.A Williamson
4.nationalzoo.si.edu, by the Staff Workers
5. animals.nationalgeographic.com, by Michael Nichols
A male gorilla weighs about 390 pounds and a female weighs about half of that.
What do they mainly eat?
They mainly eat wild celery, shoots,
roots, fruit tree bark, tree pulp and
small animals and insects.
By Zachary Cole
SWJCS Star Productions
You can find a gorilla eating celery at this link: