Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Intro To Sports Medicine - Class Overview
Transcript of Intro To Sports Medicine - Class Overview
Instructor – Mr. Fischetti, MS, ATC, CSCS
health care profession
Athletic Trainer's function as an integral
member of the health care team
in a wide array of work settings
Medical professions that specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating injuries related to sports and/or exercise
What will you
learn in this class?
Prevention of Athletic Injuries
What else will you experience?
It is hoped that you will
leave this class with not only knowledge...
Professional Athletic Trainers
...but inspiration as well!
Sports medicine specializes in preventing, diagnosing and treating injuries related to participating in sports and/or exercise.
Recognition of Injuries
Taping and Wrapping
Make note cards
Use Note Cards
Review at home with someone
See Mr. Fischetti