Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
S3L1. You will study the habitats of plants and animals and
Transcript of S3L1. You will study the habitats of plants and animals and
a. you will learn about the Georgia Mountains
1. Identify what organisms live in the mountains of Georgia
2. Identify what allows organisms to live and thrive in the mountains of Georgia
• Identify what happens to these organisms if the habitat is changed.
What is a
A place where plants and animals live. A place that provides the animals and plants with food, shelter, and water.
Mountains are high above sea level
What do you see in the mountains?
What allows these plants and animals to live and thrive in the mountains?
Plants and trees survive off water provided by the mountains
The tall plants provide shelter and protection for the smaller plants
Animals survive off water provided by the mountains
Plants and trees provide food for animals
What would happen to the plants and animals if the habitat changes?
Plants and animals can become
if their habitat is changed. Plants and animals cannot survive without food, water, and shelter. When plants or animals become extinct, they no longer exist.
to their environment. This is a change that a plant or animal makes to help it survive.
Animals use plants as
in the winter. They store energy during the spring, so they do not need to eat during hibernation.