Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Reproductive System
Men (Starting 12-13) produce about 1 quadrillion sperm cells through their life about 85 million a day
Human cells come in a variety of shapes and sizes and carry out a wide range of different functions. But the largest and smallest cells in the human body are both gametes, or reproductive cells.
In the womb, the baby’s body is covered by a thin layer of hair but as soon as the baby is born it disappears.
Male Reproductive System
The male reproductive system consists of two major parts: the testis, where sperm are produced, and the penis. The penis and urethra belong to both the urinary and reproductive system in males.
Female Reproductive System
The major internal organs of the female reproductive system include the vagina and uterus which act as the receptacle for semen(sperm) and the ovaries.(sperm fertalizes the ovaries)
Sperm Cells Penetrating an Egg
by: Daniel, Michael, Massimo and Joel
Did you know that without the Reproductive System humans would seize to exist because without the system we wouldn't be able to reproduce?
Hello Mrs . Pagnelli and class today we will be talking about the Reproductive System,hope you guys enjoy.
Time For The Quiz
1. The sperm fertilizes what?
a) the Egg
b) the Brain
2.What are the main female reproductive organs?
a) Vagina and Uterus
b) Vagina and Ovary
c) all the above
3. What's in the woman's womb?
d) all of the above
4. What are the main male reproductive organs?
c) Penis and Testis