Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Diffusion of Innovations - Prezi Template
Transcript of Diffusion of Innovations - Prezi Template
Get this Prezi
Presentation Template from :
Diffusion of innovations is a theory that seeks to explain how, why, and at what rate new ideas and technology spread.
Innovators are willing to take risks, have the highest social status, have financial liquidity
These individuals have the highest degree of opinion leadership among the adopter categories
Early Majority have above average social status, contact with early adopters and seldom hold positions of opinion leadership
They adopt an innovation after the average participant
Laggards typically tend to be focused on "traditions", lowest financial liquidity, oldest among adopters, and in contact with only family and close friends.