Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Call Center Goals and Objectives
Transcript of Call Center Goals and Objectives
key growth areas
upgrades to existing clients
real estate programs
- Introduce and implement new RealMatch products
- Launch initiatives for non-traditional or new business
- Anticipate recovery and identify
agent-based programs in print and online
- Sell Marketplace Ohio mini-websites to service providers
- add photos to in-column classifieds for nominal fee
If you make the calls you get the business...
on new business - print and online
on inactive clients
Upselling inbound calls
(particularly with RealMatch)
online shopping projects
projects previously mentioned
Property's requests - Alliance Top Gun
Call Center Goals
Low price point - $50 per month
Agent-focused programs (example)
Keep what we have and get
First quarter 2014 collective
October classified goal - $342,404
ACTUAL - $35,3830 +$11,426 or 3.3% inc.
November classified goal - $276,048
ACTUAL - $300,975 +$24,927 or 9.1% inc.
December classified goal - $280,896
ACTUAL - $265,849 -$15,047 or -5.4%
102.4% over budget
Record Publishing and Alliance Review
2012 - $67,537
2013 - $115,729
revenue in specific categories
more properties' classified and telemarketing sales in the Call Center
Fiscal year goals:
Low price point - $50 per day
Telesales sold $1000 in revenue
1. single bookkeeping database
2. shared services among properties