Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Onion Cells
from an onion After that we put the wet slide on top of the stage and we focused the microscope so we could see it properly. You should have the lense on 40x. Then we drew what we saw precisley. After that we drew a 100x, focused, and 400x, focused. How to Draw Onion Cells First you draw a circle because when you look through the microscope you see a circle around the specimen. Then you look carefully at each cell and see what they look like, and draw. After that, you use the fine focus knob to see the details, then study it and draw. Remember, you may not use short cuts for your drawings and no straight line. 40x 100x 400x Any Questions? Thank you for watching The End Made by: Talisa, Kaitlyn, Christoph, Hannah, Kiana and Samuel 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Then we put the membrane onto a wet slide. We added a stain to make the onion membrane more clear for us to see.