Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Business Ethics
Transcript of Copy of Business Ethics
Donating money to charities
Allowing school educational visits
Contributing to the local community Complying with legislation Sex Discrimination Act
Equal Opportunities Act
Equal Pay Act
Food Safety Act
Health and Safety at Work Act Child labour,
fair trade The examination of what is right and wong in relation to business activities. Business ethics Human rights Gaining advantage through illegal/immoral means.
Judges taking money from criminals to avoid prosecution.
Bribery to win government contracts
eg Drilling contracts in oil rich countries. Corruption working hours
physical environment Working conditions Business is carried out in an open manner
Customer are not misled about quality and price.
There is fair competition - using unfair tactics to get competitors out of the market. Trading fairly Advert shows a 'well
decorated bedroom' On arrival - you get this! Environment
Plants and animals are changing their range of behaviours in response to climate change.
The climate is changing and we don’t understand how. P1 -explain the ethical issues facing a business End of Discussion and Questions -
Thank you . Earth’s average surface temperature has increased by 0.6°C (1.1°F).
Mountain glaciers all over the world are receding (melting). The Arctic ice pack has lost about 40 per cent of its thickness in the last 40 years.
• Global sea levels have risen three times faster over the last 100 years than over the previous 3,000 years. Nike video on child labour and sweat factory