Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nationalism vs Internationalism
Transcript of Nationalism vs Internationalism
Spread of Disease
Pros and Cons
Economic Advantages (Trade)
World Conflict (War)
The Sudetenland crisis. Hitler took over the Sudetenland without any consideration for Czechoslovakia's national interest
Internationalism is good and should be excepted to a point. Internationalism is necessary for the growth of the global economy, however can also result in war, poverty, and disease and therefore should be controlled.
Internationalism should be pursued but, not if it leads to violence and bloodshed. Violence never solves anything, its just leads to a horrific event that will forever be apart of a nation's past. For Example: The Oka Crisis.
all photos found via: