Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chemistry Behind
How it works
= aspirin + sodium bicarbonate + citric acid
DaWon Kim 2015199044
Hyunji Park 2015199027
* Higher density = water
* Lower density = oil
Citric Acid + Sodium bicarbonate → Sodium citrate + Carbon dioxide + Water
How it works
solid wax turns into liquid
a warm blob rises to the top
a blob cools down
a blob sinks to the bottom
- colorless liquid, sweet odor
- fire extinguishers, cleaning agent
- Originally formed between Chloroform and Chlorine
- Now produced from Methane
WHAT IS LAVA LAMP?!
Carbon Tetrachloride in Lava Lamp
- Wax has to have a density slightly higher than water.
- Problem: wax often has a density much lower than water
- Solution: Carbon Tetrachloride is added to the mixture in order to increase the density of wax
- Lava lamp works!