Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Colorado Rockies
By: Cason Acor, Megan Gilson, Tayler Jensen, Alex Pascual
Step 1: Pricing
Step 2: Jerseys
Step 3: Stadium Improvements
Step 4: Party
New Alternate Jersey. A high school competition for designs and winner gets season tickets
Turn the Rooftop into a after party following all home games(Admittance with a game ticket). Hire DJ Puppy Chow (provides all equipment).
New Jumbo-Tron put in, cushioned seats for all lower bowl seats, and Free Wi-Fi in the stadium.
Step 5: Rockies Bus
A special bus that runs downtown to pick up employees off work. These personnel would receive a group discount on tickets and their company will be featured at the game.
Step 2: Pitching
New Pitcher+New Pitching Coach (Steve Foster)=11.8 more wins this season