Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Persian Jewelry
Persian Empire Materials
-worn by dynasty
-included on Persia's banner & former Iranian flag
-also appeared on emblem
life in flight,
good fortune Jewelry Persian rugs often studded with
jewels and beads Amethyst
Copper } Silk Road History -550-330 BCE
-Founded by Cyrus the Great Located in modern-day
Southwest Asia and Northern Africa Diamonds
Emeralds } } Introduction
of metallurgy crown
jewels Sun Lion Huma Bird pendants rings earring headdress Symbols Kelsey Halverson