Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CGHS Biology - Food Webs and Chains
Transcript of CGHS Biology - Food Webs and Chains
The hierarchy of feeding
(who eats who?>
Two Types of Interactions
Food Webs reflect the
niche of an organism
This is called a trophic interaction
(when there is a transfer of energy)
- eating, decomposer, obtaining energy via photosynthesis
very complex interaction with multiple pathways
Single pathway with simple interactions
Yellow Fin Tuna
Unicellular Algae and Diatoms
#5 - Killer Whale
#4 - Harbor Seals
#3 - Mackerel
#2 - Zooplankton
#1 - Phytoplankton
Single Path (start form the bottom)