Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Molecular Gastronomy
Pros and Cons
suggestions / Solutions
transformations that occur in
1969 Nicholas Kurti - Royal Society
1988 - 1992 Nicholas Kurti and Herve This - workshops Elice
19th Century- Marie Antoine Careme
1932 Belle Lowe -Experimental cooking
1943 Evelyn Halliday and Isabel Noble
Pisco marshmallow cocktail
Coffee lasagna with milk
Guava vodka caviar
How they do that?!
Is the intervention of science in culinary matters healthy?
New tools, ingredients and methods
Invention of new dishes
Lack of regulation
Use of chemical
Elitist and inaccesible
Unhealthy and syntetical
What is your opinion about this new technique?
Study of effects
Avoid excluding people
Molecular cuisine is a
of cooking that contributes to the
generated by this technique is caused by the use of chemicals and the
over the human body. Scientist should study deeply the new ingredients.
This is an
to explore the opportunities of a new entertainment business.
It is an
dinning experience for consumers