Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of lesson
adverbial modifier of time or place. There is
is used with uncountable nouns,
and nouns in singular There are
is used before countable nouns
in plural There is a book on the table.
There is a pen.
There is an apple There are books on the table.
There are pens.
There are apples. Question Form To be + there +subject + adverbial modifier
of time or place? Is there a book on the table?
Is there a pen?
Is there an apple? Are there books on the table?
Are there pens?
Are there apples? Negative Sentence Is there a book on the table? Yes there is No there is not Are there books on the table? Yes there are
No there are not (there isn't) (there aren't) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12