Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marine Ecosystems
1.Symbiotic relationships of marine life
2.Human impact on marine life
3. We have the responsibility to protect marine life
4. Organizations and individuals from around the world can help marine life and ecosystems
Our 5 Components
For our technology component
we decided to do a website. Since
we had to incorporate spanish into
it we translated some portions of
website into spanish!
For our art piece we did a
sculpture of mangroves, sea
grass and the coral reefs
Since this was the individual part
of exhibition, half of us did a 7
paragraph essay and the other half
did an interview!!
Our group decided to do a beach clean-up.
It took place at Barr bay, also known as Witches Brew.We choose that beach because we thought it had the most trash on it, and if it went into the sea it could kill loads of sea life!!
There was so much trash on the beach...
We even found a fridge there!!!!
Lastly, for our performance we decided to do a game show....
which you will see in a minute
Marine Ecosystem Edition
Our Central Idea
Individuals and groups can make a
difference by working together to
take action in order to find peaceful
solutions to local and global issues.