Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Think like a Tesla, Write like an Edison
Transcript of Think like a Tesla, Write like an Edison
Write like an Edison Take Nikola Tesla for example This greed plagued most of Tesla's career, and he spent the majority of it being broke.
He had brilliant ideas, but wasn't able to sell them effectively, or persuade others to invest in them. Which is why, although we might work to be as utterly BRILLIANT as Nicola Tesla, we should learn to communicate- to write- as well as an Edison. Why is writing SO IMPORTANT? Why does writing matter if I don't plan on becoming an author or a journalist? BECAUSE no matter what you do, no matter
how brilliant you are, if you cannot communicate
your ideas effectively to your peers,
persuade them, or convince them to buy what
you are selling... you cannot be successful. Who was he?