Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AIESEC SU @ DEREE Induction (What-is-AIESEC)
Transcript of AIESEC SU @ DEREE Induction (What-is-AIESEC)
- Global Platform for Youth
- Largest Student-run Organization
- Independent NGO, NPO.
- Everyone's Opinion Counts!
- Does not Discriminate.
- 86,000+ members. 1+ MILLION Alumni! What is AIESEC? "Peace and the fulfillment of humankind’s potential”
Through the empowerment of Youth. Our Vision Has the vision had a different meaning over time? Why Bother Though? - Routine !
- Meet new People.
- Gain Valuable Experiences!
- Acquire new skills!
- Simulate the Real World.
- Opportunities to Travel.
- Find your Passion. Our Values - The Stories...
- Has traveled to over 35 countries
- Studied in the UK
- Worked for 4 Years in Switzerland (UBS AG)
- Came back to Greece to create positive impact
- Global Vice President of Finance AIESEC International
- Found her field of interest through Travelling Petroula Karagianni Theofilos Vassiliadis - Co-Founder of Kariera.Gr (Sold for 2m)
- Current VP of Strategy @ CareerBuilder.com
- Co-Founder of Melampous (NGO fighting skin cancer)
- CEO of Group IMI
- In his words "If I could locate the characteristics of successful individuals, I would say that it is if their dreams are more important to them than their achievements. Success isn't the sum of what you conquered in the past, but a combination of what you live through today and what you dream for yourself and the people around you in the future." What does AIESEC Do? - AIESEC is not only an organization that will keep you busy.
- It challenges you daily, allowing you to develop and grow your skill-set.
- HOW? "AIESEC Provides its members with an integrated development experience comprised of leadership opportunities, international internships and participating in a global learning environment." Our Impact "Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society" More Specifically: AIESEC in Greece Present since 1956, AIESEC is currently home to more than 600 students in seven major Public Greek Universities:
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)
University of Piraeus (UniPi)
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA)
University of Macedonia, in Thessaloniki (UoM)
Aristoteleio University of Thessaloniki (AUTH)
University of Aegean- University of Patras Global Community Development Program BENEFITS
Working in an International Team and environment
Awareness and knowledge on issues relevant to the position
Experience of a different culture – making friends from all over the world
Presentation and Facilitation skills
An opportunity to discover yourself
Gain experience on creating awareness and addressing social issues What is this all about?
6-8 Week Program
Volunteer work @ an NGO.
COST: 120 Euro
10 Euro Life-Membership @ AIESEC (if not a member)
Board/Food Usually Covered.