Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dramatic Tension Created throughout Romeo and Juliet
Transcript of Dramatic Tension Created throughout Romeo and Juliet
Definition of Dramatic Tension:
A scene in a film or novel when the audience feels
un-easy and scared yet wanting to know what happens next.
It is full of supense and tension. Ways of making Dramatic Tension Different Camera Angles Slow Motion Freeze Frames Violence Body Language Music Exaggeration of Words
Where is this used in Romeo and Juliet? At the moment it is used
in the opening scene.
We have watched this,
thoroughly in order to
learn where Dramatic Tension
is used and the ways it is. Longshot