Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Venn Diagram: Intellectual and Cognitive Development
Transcript of Venn Diagram: Intellectual and Cognitive Development
by Susan Wishart
Happens in stages:
Invention of new Mental Combinations
Intellectual Development: of or relating to intellect as opposed to emotions
Intellectual development is the measure of how a person learns to think and reason. Early experiences lay the foundation for future intellectual development.
2 yr. old asks "Who or what's that?".
3 yr old asks"Where?".
4 yr. old asks "Why, when, how?"
One cannot happen with out the other.Intelligence is dependent upon cognitive development.
The stages correlate to both theories.
Human Welfare Bureau.wales.uk
Chapman, Sarah, MA, What does Intellectual Development Mean?