Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Do I Do When I'm Done?
Transcript of What Do I Do When I'm Done?
I see..I Think...I Wonder
How Do I Take an AR Test?
L stands for Learn.
Today I will teach you how to take an AR test.
I can use technology and other information tools to take an AR test.
3.1.4 Use technology and other information tools to...display knowledge and understanding in ways others can….assess.
1.Turn on your Kindle Fire Tablet.
2.Swipe your finger across the screen.
3.Tap on the icon for Silk Browser.
5.Tap Renaissance Place.
7.Tap and type your username then your password.
8.Tap Log In.
9. Tap “Find a Book”.
Pete the Cat white shoes
and tap search.
11. Tap on Take a Quiz
12. Tap on Start Quiz.
Don’t forget to log out when you are finished.
Tap on your name in the top right corner.
Tap on log out.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE BLUE SCREEN
YOU ARE NOT FINISHED!!
How do you take an AR test?
Go Check out a new book.
Remember your shelf marker!
Pick a spot to read today!