Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Maki Sushi Business Plan
Transcript of Maki Sushi Business Plan
- A choice of both fresh made and or pre-made packaged sushi
- A call up system to locate the closest Maki Sushi restaurant and call the restaurant to pre-make sushi for both take out or eat in. The success of this business will create a local and eventually a ubiquitous and convenient sushi chain that will change everyone’s lives forever.
Once the chain is established, sushi will become a food as easy to access as fast food. People will be able to have sushi quickly and easily with packaged sushi and or pre-ordered sushi. To succeed certain expectations are to be filled. These expectations include: - Have a high number of workers to manufacture sushi
- Sushi chefs are certified, trained chefs
- A straight forward and efficient company hierarchy be set up As sushi restaurants stand today, they either sell: - Take out, packaged sushi (T&T, Tama sushi etc.) - Eat in, fresh made sushi (Maguro Sushi, Tengoku Sushi) WE DO ALL!!! Take out + Packaged
Eat in + Packaged
Eat in + Fresh Made
Take out + Fresh Made Or a combination of any 2 or more! Text or call to pre-order and pre-make Call in to reserve seats Weekly Menu Combos Table of Contents 1. Introduction
2. Market + Competition Profile
5. Operations All around the city, leading to easy access! Marketing
Situated where busy people often are.
These places include sky-train stations, bus stops, and within business buildings. There will also be advertisement situated near the restaurants to attract people to them.
Focused on the internet and social network systems such as Facebook and YouTube and Tumblr.
Choosing and buying in the restaurant
Scan + Text to order
Call to order Target Market Area:
People who need fast food for their short lunch hour and want healthy food
Business entrepreneurs and students who need a fast lunch every day and cannot live off unhealthy fast food
All people who want sushi for lunch! Methods of Selling Methods of Advertisement: Market Profile As a fast food restaurant, our main competition will be:
Other fast food restaurants
Other sushi restaurants Fast food restaurants: Sushi is healthy which makes my restaurant superior to all the other fast food restaurants Other sushi restaurants: The convenience and variety of ways to order the food is a perk that no other restaurant has. The ability to pre-order and pick up when one gets to the restaurant is a feature that only our restaurant with a high number of sushi makers can provide. Finance Expenses Equipment
Dish Washer, Chef Table, Stove, Refrigerator, Cash Register
$709.99, $310.99, $1699.99, $2500.00, $300.00 Supplies
Cutlery, Sauce/sesame seed bottles, sauce containers, sushi rollers
$300.00, 50.00 per month, $50.00 per month, $200.00 Wages
$14.50/hr – Cashier, $18.50/hr – Chefs,
8 x 14.50 = 116.00, 10x 18.50 = 185.00 8 Cashiers , 10 Chefs
8 x 116.00 = ($928.00) + 10 x 185.00 = (1850.00) = 928 + 1850 = per week
4 x 928.00 = ($3712.00) + 4x 1850.00 = ($7400.00) = 3712 + 7400 per month Rent
$1500/month Start expense: $23232.97
Monthly expense: $15912.00 Open 7 hours everyday
Different number of people at each hour of each day, 15 people per hour
Ranging from $6.00 – $24.00 = ~$10.00 per person
7 hours x 15 people per hour x $10.00 per person = $1050.00 per day
1050.00 x 30 days per month = 31500.00 raw profit
$31500.00 - $16212.00 = $15288.00 monthly profit $15588.00 monthly profit Operations Location: Central City Mall, Food Court Equipment: Dish Washer, Chef Table, Stove, Refrigerator , Cash Register Supplies: Cutlery, Sauce/sesame seed bottles, sauce containers, sushi rollers Professional Personnel: Chef, CFO, Cashier Estimated Market Share: