Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Layers of the Atmosphere
Transcript of Layers of the Atmosphere
this is where we live
extends about 14-18 km
from the Earth's surface
most of the water vapor
is also found here
about 50 km above
very little water vapor is present
air flows horizontally
no clouds are present
ozone layer can
be found here
extends to about
90 km above earth
coldest region in the atmosphere
electrons are stripped
from the present gases
extends more than 1000 km above earth
few air molecules
Temperature is the basis for the division of the layers.