Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Culture of The Abbasid Caliphate
Transcript of Culture of The Abbasid Caliphate
Avicenna (Ibn Sina) 980-1037
'In the name of God, Most
Merciful, Most Gracious'
A bowl with hunters,
Part of a 15th-century ceramic panel from Samarkand with white
calligraphy on a blue arabesque background.
Al-Ukhaidar Fortress in Iraq
Paper making in the Abbasid Caliphate
Merchants transported by sea, and also on the silk road
Watermill of the Abbasid period in modern times
People using pulleys to
transport water to
Citrus,almonds,and a lot more as crops
Painting of when Layla and Majnun met for the last time
1001 night begins with the queen who was about to be killed telling stories to the king.
Al-Battani with geocentric model
Omar Khayyam created the calendar with his knowledge of geometry.
Statue of the father of algebra,Khawarizmi.
His writings cover many
subjects, including physics, metaphysics,logic, and politics.
The most famous contemporary Scottish Aristotelianism philosopher
Neoplatonism based on the teachings of Plato
Ammonious Saccas was Plotinus’s teacher, also
known as the founder of Neoplatonism