Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ANALOGOUS COLOR SCHEMES
Transcript of ANALOGOUS COLOR SCHEMES
What is a color Theory
A color or shade.
How do Analogous Color schemes make you feel?
The choice of colors used in
design for a range of media.
Analogous Color scheme
Are groups of colors that are adjacent to each other on the color wheel, with one being the dominant color, which tends to be a primary or secondary color, and two on either side complimenting, which tend to be tertiary.
What is a color scheme?
A body of practical guidance to color mixing and the visual effects of specific color combination.
Is an abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle that shows relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors, etc.
Analogous Colors in ART... where else can you use an analogous color scheme?
Sense of peace.
Analogous colors are a palette of compatible color combinations that blend well together. They are neighbors on the color wheel. They tend to blend harmoniously because they are related to each other. Analogous colors have less contrast than complementary colors, and tend to lend a sense of peace.